Locksmith Newmarket Key Machine Assist
Locksmith Newmarket Key Machine Assist and services are always available for customers, always on call 24/7 for your convenience. Locksmith Newmarket Key Machine Assist is staying mobile offering Automotive, Commercial and Residential Locksmith Services. Calling for our Locksmith Newmarket Key Machine Assist and help, you will receive the service you need in 20 minutes. Call us now!
Our team knows how important it is for you to stay mobile. We can help get you back on your feet if you are locked out of your home, office or vehicle (or gas tank), need duplicate keys or need a broken key extracted from the keyhole.
Our State-of-the-Art Computerized Key Machines and other precision equipment is always available to service our customers’ needs quickly, accurately and professionally.
Services We Offer
- Emergency Lock-out Service – Damage-Free Service
- Broken Keys Extracted – from Ignition and Doors
- Keys Generated by Code – Lost Keys Replaced
- Keys Duplicated
- Locks De-Coded
- Gas Cap Opening
- Ignition and Door Locks – sold, serviced and re-keyed
- Chip Key Duplicated
- High Security Key Duplication – Laser Cut Keys
- Remote Replacements
- Key Fob Replacements
- Transponder Key Programming
If you have a car, home or office lock issue or just need an extra key made, please consider us for your next project! Call us to schedule an appointment for your free consultation!
We also sell and install different door hardware:
- Push Button Combination Hardware – When monitoring is not necessary as in the case of company employees. Allows restricted access to various areas.
- Restricted Key Duplication – We offer locks that require a registered card and signature for key duplication. These locks are highly pick resistant.
- Handicap Hardware – Automatic closing of doors with delayed action and Automatic opening of doors by button
- Lever handle locks in place of knob type locks
- Door Announcers – Letting you know when someone passes through a door way
- Intercoms – Two-way communication for door entry systems. After using an intercom or telephone entry system to identify your caller, just simply press a button to allow entry.
- Card Entry Systems – A locked door can only be entered by using push buttons, swiping a card, or waving a programmed fob. An activity record called an ‘audit trail’ is available on select products, so you know who enters a door and when.
Anything you need, door hardware (locks, keys), just give Locksmith Newmarket a call. We come to you in 20 minutes. Call us 247!